(SOLVED) Possible to capture sound of the Oric Atmos to external device?

In this forum you can write about anything that does not fit in other forums.
This includes generic Oric talkings and things that are totaly unrelated but want to share with people here :)
xahmol
Flight Lieutenant

Re: Possible to capture sound of the Oric Atmos to external device?

Post by xahmol »

This capture was in 720P as I read online that scanlines in 1080P on the Framemeister do not show well.
But as said, there are a LOT of settings possible regarding scanlines in the Framemeister. So IF I want scanlines, I really have to dive in to optimal settings for that..... which is challenging as my manual is Japanese. So have to search for online tips.

I got mine second hand (as normally no way I would pay 500 EUR for one, paid way less). So this is probably not the factory settings, but the one that the previous owner liked which had a Sega.

Will dive in further later. But honestly, yes I know scanlines are more like the CRT picture, but still like it better without ;-)
xahmol
Flight Lieutenant

Re: Possible to capture sound of the Oric Atmos to external device?

Post by xahmol »

Thanks Symoon, have sound now! The first DIN to red and white RCA immediately worked completely as expected to the color coding, sound on the red one (as is also the case with my C64 and ZX Spectrum cables).

Result is now a Youtube capture of the same Barbotiric demo now with sound:

And sorry Dbug, as you indicated, the scanlines settings on my Framemeister really need some work which requires diving into. Did not have the patience for that now. SO for now only a version without scanlines. It is directly 100% derived from the real hardware signal.