HELP! Cumana Reborn ERR31

In this forum you can write about anything that does not fit in other forums.
This includes generic Oric talkings and things that are totaly unrelated but want to share with people here :)
ibisum
Wing Commander

HELP! Cumana Reborn ERR31

Post by ibisum »

Hey guys, I'm setting up for a gig tonight where I will play (live-code) some synthesis madness on our beloved Oric Atmos's, but now .. grr .. the Cumana Reborn is complaining about my USB STICK .. it sees the files, (ASMTOOLS.HFE) but won't mount and won't boot Oric, with only "ERR 31" on the display being my only clue ..

Anyway I'm about to start playing .. if anyone gets this I'll be back for your advice. Hope its easy coz I'm stressed ..
ibisum
Wing Commander

Re: HELP! Cumana Reborn ERR31

Post by ibisum »

PS, if anyone wants to try out the stuff I'm jamming with, here's a link to the file:

https://w1xer.at/asmtools.hfe

PIXISYN.BAS is what I'll be extending and hacking on as the night gets on... assuming I get this ERR 31 shiznit sorted...
Steve M
Squad Leader

Post by Steve M »

I've looked in my Cumana manual and it lists error codes up to 29.
I'm guessing it's something to do with the USB (?)
ibisum
Wing Commander

Post by ibisum »

Well, I will try to recover something from the .HFE, but I did at least take a pic of most of the listing, and anyway .. I had a great gig, and managed to play the Oric anyway. I'll let you guys play spot theA Y-3-8910 when I get things uploaded, soonish ..