[Resolved] Hyperbasic files...

Everything related to BASIC version 1.x (Oric 1 and Atmos) or HYPERBASIC (Telestrat).
Don't hesitate to give your small program samples, technical insights, or questions...
damien
2nd Star Corporal

[Resolved] Hyperbasic files...

Post by damien »

Hello,

Do any of you have any information regarding the format of Hyperbasic files?

I would like to add a viewer dedicated to this format in OricExplorer which can currently only display Atmos Basic files and, since the last version I published last night, Teleass sources.

I started to dissect a few files but I have trouble understanding how it is organized, except for the line numbers.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

damien.
Last edited by damien on Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Presentation and download of personal software on dipisoft.com
Symoon
Archivist

Re: Hyperbasic files...

Post by Symoon »

I'm afraid there are now very few active Teletrat users, hence even less experienced :?
Your best luck might be trying to seek for litterature, in the CEO Mag or old books about Telestrat maybe (I recall Guillaume Meister did some Telestrat books but I don't know their exact content).

EDIT: oh, I see Assinie replied on the CEO forum, good! (I forgot he worked a lot on Orix, which is initially designed on Telestrat if I understood correctly)
damien
2nd Star Corporal

Re: Hyperbasic files...

Post by damien »

Hello Simon,

Yes! Assinie gave me a lot of information last night. I hope I can use them usefully.

Regards,

damien. flag_fr
Presentation and download of personal software on dipisoft.com