The version 1.12 of the OSDK is now available, with the following changes:
- Upgraded Bas2Tap to version 2.0, with support for labels, defines, escape codes and binary optimization
- Updated macros for the C compiler from version 1.29 to 1.30 (fixes in the ADDW_IID, SUBW_IID, ANDW_IID, XORW_IID and ORW_IID which used the wrong register to access the source pointer).
- Fixed the BomberZ samples program to use the new Bas2Tap syntax
- Fixed the library functions 'scanf' and 'sscanf' (For some reason these files had not been converted to use the XA syntax when we switched from FRASM)
- Upgraded the version of Sedoric 3 used by Tap2DSK with the patch that improves the handling of the "insert master disk" prompt
- Modified the Oricutron batch file to use PUSHD/POPD instead of CD, this makes it possible to start the emulator even when the project is on another disk drive location
As usual, the OSDK is available on the download page at
As usual, please report any issue, changing things like the Linker or build script tend to have side effects for people who used different projects setups
Questions, bug reports, features requests, ... about the Oric Software Development Kit. Please indicate clearly in the title the related element (OSDK for generic questions, PictConv, FilePack, XA, Euphoric, etc...) to make it easy to locate messages.
1 post • Page 1 of 1