What is this? A multi-plexer for Telestrat/Oric network?

This is the right place to discuss on how to implement hardware vsync, adding a VIA or AY chipset, puting multiple roms, or how to design a new flash expansion card.
Godzil
Squad Leader

Post by Godzil »

Silicebit. wrote:
Godzil wrote:I'll check for the floppy drive.
Ok.
So, there is at least one in a box, and another one without a box. I already have a working microdisk, but my two 3" floppy are not working, and I have some floppy to backup, that's why I want the drive, but we can arrange
Godzil wrote:Yes I have
If is ok for you, i can do payment at your paypal account.
It's ok :)
Silicebit.
Flight Lieutenant

Post by Silicebit. »

Godzil wrote: So, there is at least one in a box, and another one without a box. I already have a working microdisk, but my two 3" floppy are not working, and I have some floppy to backup, that's why I want the drive, but we can arrange
I already have a working microdisk
You are a lucky man!! :)

I need a Oric microdisc controller only and i will connect a 3" 1/2 floppy drive, but a complete microdisc would be good, though it does not work, i will have fun repairing.

A photo could help.

PS. I want to do reverse engineering on - Interface (mice? Joystick?) 34points/DB9 complete, and release schematic to Oric community. :)
Dbug
Site Admin

Post by Dbug »

Godzil wrote:
Dbug wrote:
Godzil wrote: Combien veux tu mettre la dessus ?
J'ai absolument aucune idée des prix sur le marché de l'occase, 60 euros ca semble raisonable ou bien je suis completement à coté de la plaque?
Ca me semble raisonnable aussi, L'oric a nu je l'ai payé sur amazon légèrement plus cher que le prix neuf d'époque (soit environ 151Fr -> 25€, je l'ai payé une trentaine d'euro)

J'ai a vrai dire aucune idée de la raretés du light-pen et de la souris pour telestrat.

Mon seul soucis sur ce lot ce sont mes finances, elle vont en prendre un coup ;)
Ok, I can pay with paypal as well, no problem with that.
I'm of course going to pay the postage from your place as well, just make sure that it looks like some gift from a friend, else it's going to be a problem with the customs again :evil:

When you know how much it costs to send that to Oslo-Norway just contact me in private to give me your paypal coordinates and I will transfer the money so you don't have to pay all upfront.

I just saw on c.s.o that apparently the guy is also adding some floppies to the packaging for free, I would happily get some as well because I'm running out of working 3" floppies :D
Godzil
Squad Leader

Post by Godzil »

Dbug wrote:
Godzil wrote:
Dbug wrote: J'ai absolument aucune idée des prix sur le marché de l'occase, 60 euros ca semble raisonable ou bien je suis completement à coté de la plaque?
Ca me semble raisonnable aussi, L'oric a nu je l'ai payé sur amazon légèrement plus cher que le prix neuf d'époque (soit environ 151Fr -> 25€, je l'ai payé une trentaine d'euro)

J'ai a vrai dire aucune idée de la raretés du light-pen et de la souris pour telestrat.

Mon seul soucis sur ce lot ce sont mes finances, elle vont en prendre un coup ;)
Ok, I can pay with paypal as well, no problem with that.
I'm of course going to pay the postage from your place as well, just make sure that it looks like some gift from a friend, else it's going to be a problem with the customs again :evil:

When you know how much it costs to send that to Oslo-Norway just contact me in private to give me your paypal coordinates and I will transfer the money so you don't have to pay all upfront.

I just saw on c.s.o that apparently the guy is also adding some floppies to the packaging for free, I would happily get some as well because I'm running out of working 3" floppies :D
Let me dump them before ;) (or you'll have to dump them before formating ;)
Godzil
Squad Leader

Post by Godzil »

Silicebit. wrote:
Godzil wrote:I'll check for the floppy drive.
Ok.
Godzil wrote:Yes I have
If is ok for you, i can do payment at your paypal account.
Like we says in french "Je suis vert"... He sells the bundle to someone that "promise" to pick directly the whole thing.

I really hope that this "someone" is one of the (small) community of Oric owner, but I seriously doubt... I hoped too that all of the hardware will be reversed and given to the community, same for all the ROMs and floppy...

But you know what? I'm sure that all my hope are pointless...
Dbug
Site Admin

Post by Dbug »

:shock: :(
Silicebit.
Flight Lieutenant

Post by Silicebit. »

In spanish "nuestro gozo en un pozo." :cry: :cry: :cry:
Godzil
Squad Leader

Post by Godzil »

I'm sorry :(