OSDK : how to build it?

Questions, bug reports, features requests, ... about the Oric Software Development Kit. Please indicate clearly in the title the related element (OSDK for generic questions, PictConv, FilePack, XA, Euphoric, etc...) to make it easy to locate messages.

NekoNoNiaow
Flight Lieutenant

OSDK : how to build it?

Post by NekoNoNiaow »

Hello kitties,

this may sound like a completely dumb question but after modifying the OSDK 1.14 to support paths (for the OSDK and source programs) with spaces in their names (for folders and files), I wanted to build a packaged version of the OSDK from Windows and ... realized that I had no idea how to do that. :D

I searched the documentation (http://osdk.defence-force.org/index.php ... umentation) but could not find anything about it.

It looks like the Unix makefiles would do just that when executed at the root of the OSDK source folder but on Windows I am not entirely sure. Is this done via the VisualStudio project files? In any case I could not find any instructions about it anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;)
Cheers,
Laurent
Dbug
Site Admin

Re: OSDK : how to build it?

Post by Dbug »

Clean rebuild in release from visual studio, zip the content of the C:\svn\public\pc\tools\osdk\main\Osdk\_final_\ folder.
Done.
NekoNoNiaow
Flight Lieutenant

Re: OSDK : how to build it?

Post by NekoNoNiaow »

Thanks!