Questions & Answers

In this forum you can write about anything that does not fit in other forums.
This includes generic Oric talkings and things that are totaly unrelated but want to share with people here :)
Dbug
Site Admin

Questions & Answers

Post by Dbug »

Since the forum can be considered successful so far, here is my new attempt: I added a
Questions & Answers php site on a subdomain.
It's definitely not something that should be used for long discussions, but I guess it could be used for things that are regularly being asked, a kind of dynamic FAQ.

I wish I could easily merge the two registrations systems, but at the moment it's kind of difficult. I will try to see if it can be done, but not now.
Chema
Game master

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Chema »

This is a great idea Dbug!

Defence-force is improving a lot with the wiki, the svn, the docs, the forums and now the Q&A... Thanks a lot for your dedication!
Godzil
Squad Leader

Post by Godzil »

You should, if it's possible link the Q/A account with the forum one, that would be easier for us
Dbug
Site Admin

Post by Dbug »

Godzil wrote:You should, if it's possible link the Q/A account with the forum one, that would be easier for us
As I wrote in my first message:
I wish I could easily merge the two registrations systems, but at the moment it's kind of difficult. I will try to see if it can be done, but not now.

I have to see if I can make Q&A use the phpBB3 user table, but this will require a bit of search.
Godzil
Squad Leader

Post by Godzil »

Oups sorry..

I miss that part of your post. :oops: