End of year break

In this forum you can write about anything that does not fit in other forums.
This includes generic Oric talkings and things that are totaly unrelated but want to share with people here :)
Dbug
Site Admin

End of year break

Post by Dbug »

Hello, there's not been much traffic these few last days, guess everybody is either busy preparing the Christmas celebration or on some top secret Oric projects :)

I know there's a least one big game in the making, and myself is working on a small demo for next year (right now I'm working on a music player routine).

I hope everybody's going to have a nice time, I'm going to monitor things while I'm out, but if for some reason my internet line goes crap again (it has been terrible in the two last weeks hopefully my new line will be working in January) then I fear miniserve will not be usable (so no more SVN server) and I'll not be able to fix it until I'm physically back.

Have fun !
Antiriad2097
Flying Officer

Post by Antiriad2097 »

Best wishes for the holiday season. See you when its over.

If all goes well, I'll have a shiny new netbook to install the OSDK on. Who knows where that'll lead.
Twilighte
Game master

Post by Twilighte »

Hey Dbug, what date do you leave and what date return?

For me, i'm supposed to be working on this big project called O-Type. Doing some design work around the cut scenes/storybook type of parts.
Its all essential, but saying that so is getting some score written down. Anyway i'll soon update Otype forum thread with stuff i've been doing.

Oh and still waiting on the Winter CEO announcement, i really want to go but will weather hold and announcement before too expensive? :p

All the best and hope everyone has a warm and merry Christmas. :D
ibisum
Wing Commander

Post by ibisum »

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a nice time and a safe transition to 2011. It has been a wonderful year, experiencing all the Oric love in these parts, and I hope we can continue this prosperity in the new year ..
Chema
Game master

Post by Chema »

Merry Christmas from Spain too!

I hope you all enjoy this time with your family and/or friends, and I wish you all a happy and productive 2011.

I am currently not working at all on the Oric scene :cry: I simply have no time, but who knows... my pace is having something every two years or more, so there is still time :wink:

Anyway 2011 will probably see OType, a wonderful piece of software which will fill the year itself alone!
kenneth
Squad Leader

Post by kenneth »

Merry Christmas and happy new year 2011.
Let the spirit of ORIC survive with the help of your marvellous projects.
Iapetus
Flying Officer

Post by Iapetus »

Merry Christmas
&
Happy new year!
coco.oric
Squad Leader

Post by coco.oric »

Merry Christmas
I haven't a lot of time to work on Oric since last summer.

I hope 2011 will be better and i hope i will go to the CEO meeting in january (waiting also about the date)
coco.oric as DidierV, CEO Member
Historic owner of Oric, Apple II, Atari ST, Amiga