hello all

In this forum you can write about anything that does not fit in other forums.
This includes generic Oric talkings and things that are totaly unrelated but want to share with people here :)
dave3622
Flying Officer

Re: hello all

Post by dave3622 »

My version was typed in by my own hands from Oric Owner magazine, and yes I know I spelt 'Instructions' wrong :D It's now been corrected!!

edit, I also still own the magazine with the listing. It looks like musepat's version was modified slightly... I will get the magazine now and recheck my version.
dave3622
Flying Officer

Post by dave3622 »

Just checked line 40 and it seems I did add the word 'now' in error. I have typed in hundreds of games over a short period of time and despite checking every one, mistakes can slip through! I will spend the next hour checking this entire listing (nothing else to do :) ) and repost a 100% accurate tap for this game.

update: the original listing from Oric Owner Issue 4 doesn't have that additional credit on line 15035 previously mentioned.
dave3622
Flying Officer

Post by dave3622 »

Well I've just checked the listing, minus the DATA and DRAW statements since I checked them thoroughly several times when I originally typed the game in (and play-tested). The only errors I found were spelling mistakes, nothing else. It seems the other version has been modified/enhanced which I have found to be quite common with 'listing' games whilst compiling my Gamebase. Here's the version as presented in Oric Owner Magazine...
Attachments
AGRENON.tap
(17.83 KiB) Downloaded 359 times
coco.oric
Squad Leader

Post by coco.oric »

Thanks a lot Dave for your contribution to understand all about this type-in game.
As you have the original mag, we can conclude that your version is the original one and musepat one an "enhanced" version :)

Great !
Didier
coco.oric as DidierV, CEO Member
Historic owner of Oric, Apple II, Atari ST, Amiga
Symoon
Archivist

Post by Symoon »

Yeah thanks Dave for having the perfectionnist look on this one ;)